Fr Stephen ImbarratoPriests for Life, EWTN co-host of Defending Life
* Co-Host of “Defending Life” on EWTN
* 2005 ordained to priesthood, Archdiocese of Santa Fe, NM; 2015 Priest Associate; Priests for Life
* Pro-life activist for 20 years.
* 2013 Called “most activist pro-life priest in the country,” Fr. Frank Pavone.
* 2004 Founded St. Gerard’s Center for Life (Hartford Ct.) while attending Holy Apostles Seminary.
* 2003 National Coordinator of Seminarians for Life (3 years); Holy Apostles Life League.
* Obtained a Masters degree in both Theology and Bioethics
* 2006 Founded Project Defending Life (Albuquerque); Director 8 years.
* 2004 First Male to witness for Silent No More Awareness on steps of Supreme Court.
* 1987 As a single father, adopted son, John, from an orphanage in Colombia.
* 2013 Founded ProtestABQ.
* 2015 Founded ProtestChildKilling; The “Protest Priest.”
* Rachel Vineyard Priest.
* Grandfather of Four (Ariane, Madeline, Connor, Hayden)
While Director of Project Defending Life, Father Stephen celebrated 2 Masses per week at the Holy Innocents Chapel next to Planned Parenthood, leading Eucharistic Processions to PP while leading Prayers of Exorcism.
Father Stephen is now one of the leading advocates of national protests to end pre-born child killing in our country. “Let’s us re-energize the protest movement within the pro-life movement until the pro-life movement becomes a protest movement in the character of Martin Luther King’s peaceful civil rights protests. Everything I do for the babies and moms, I do in protest of pre-born child killing!”See All speakers